Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

ATTACK II

So... got back from holiday 22nd May 2012.
Weighed myself 23/5/12.

Day 1 of Attack II

Food Diary:-

Sweet omlette, pinapple activia, tin of tuna, 6 crabsticks, 1x 250ml can diet pepsi, cottage cheese, 3 quorn sausages, cottage cheese.








Day 2 of Attack II

1.6lbs LOSS


Food Diary:-
Oatbran porridge, mango activia, 2 quorn fillets, cottage cheese, CRABSTICKS, fried egg & 2 quorn sausages
(and a small piece of white chocolate chip cookie :-/ )





Day 3 of Attack II

0.6lb LOSS

Food Diary:-
Oatbran porridge, smoked salmon, cottage cheese, quorn fillet, vanilla yoghurt.






Ok...so I don't have my weight and food diaries for the last of the attack and this is because life got in the way a little. But I DID stick to it. (Minus that piece of cookie and 1 chew sweet) and this morning after my first PV day yesterday I weighed 127lbs.
I think thats pretty good seeing as I was 129lbs on Friday.

So...
Wednesday 23rd May- 131.2lbs
Friday 25th May- 129lbs
Sunday 27th May- 127lbs

I've lost 4.2lbs in 5 days!!! :-)
Back to Cruise now and feeling good :-)

By the way:-
This attack phase was EASY compared to the first time round. Feeling really positive. No headaches, no sickness. Nada.
Win!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ive literally had a handful of quorn chicken pieces, tofu or quorn mince and it's depressing. I'll eat 3 egg whites a day and that's okay. Then I'll have 2 litres of fluid including diet pepsi, water and tea. Then my treats will be oat bran porridge and yogurt. I've lost two pounds so far and I'm on my second 'Attack' day.

    Unless I'm cooking cakes, a roast or pizza - I'm a shit cook. And whenever and so the protein (Quorn, tofu and egg)foods are a pain to eat. I keep being told NOT to eat fillets or sausages but you are and I'm so confused because this would be a lot more enjoyable if i could eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Freya!
    I reckon being as this is a protein diet which is fine for a meat eater if eating the odd quorn sausage or fillet is going to help you to stick to the diet, its far less catastrophic than despairing and doing a complete binge.
    A few months on I have not stuck to the diet at all and have put on 4 lbs more than the lightest I got to.
    That being said I have still kept the other 10 lbs off and I wouldn't have been able to do the Dukan without the help of quorn.
    Good Luck girl!!!

    ReplyDelete