Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Day 3 & 4? :-S

137.4- the weight that I began the Dukan on in April 2013.

Let me never see these numbers in this order again.

This was yesterday mornings weigh-in after my 2nd attack in 3 days. I was happy.

I ate "porridge" for breakfast- oatbran, sweetener and milk- it comes out like 2 spoonfuls.
Then had the usual crabstick feast
For lunch I had smoked salmon and scrambled eggs- oooh la la!!!

Then I sort of ate a KitKat Chunky.

Then I had the works do. I'm not going to say what I ate there (and drunk) because I figure that although I am simply documenting this for myself- it turns out that people do actually look at this and if you have googled "attack" and end up with a blog about how much wine someone drunk then you're going to be annoyed.

Anyway- I woke up 15 minutes before I was due to begin work this morning- A LOT of wine you see!
But still jumped on the scales. I weighed 1lb less exactly but figured the 2 hours extra in bed could have played a major part and didn't have time to photo it so it doesn't count.

Today I ate a donut, baked courgette with cheese and ratatouille, slice of carrot cake, flapjack, and 3 quarter sandwiches- tuna, salmon and prawn. (There were birthdays at work and left over sandwiches from an away day). I don't know what to have for dinner as my tongue is like a thick fur carpet atm, but I think I may have to do one final attack tomorrow to try and get back into ketosis.

I don't sound as though I mean business do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment